Description & What's included
Wollongong is Sydney’s only beach skydive! Over 60 seconds freefall at over 200km/h directly over the coast. Perfect for your first time. No experience is necessary as a 15-minute safety brief provides before you skydive.
- Tandem skydive from up to 15,000ft over the beach
- Free return transfers from central Sydney to drop zone daily
- Professional training and instruction
- The scenic flight up to 15,000ft
- Experience of a lifetime
- Full-colour Certificate of Achievement and sticker
- Option to stear your parachute
- Skydive Certificate of achievement
Departs: 7 Days (weather permitting)
Drop zone address: Stuart Park, George Hanley Drive, North Wollongong
Location: Just over 1 hour South of Sydney
8:30am Central Station – Wake up Hostel: 814 George Street, Sydney
Exact pickup time will be confirmed upon booking. Customer must reconfirm the pickup min. 24 hours prior to the jump.
Spectators – extra charge per spectator of $20 one-way/return apply *subject to availability
Plus FREE pick-up / drop off from/to North Wollongong train station, 7 days/week.
$35 APF levy and admin fee has to be paid on the day of skydive directly to the operator.
- Video and Photo packages available to purchase separately on the day.
- Awesome Skydive Australia merchandise including Rip Curl tees, stubby holders, USBs and keyrings
Get In touch
Leave us a message