Info about Balloon Aloft
In 1980 Balloon Aloft offered the very first passenger balloon flights in Australia and over thirty years later it remains the market leader, delivering the highest quality balloon flights and service. With unparalleled experience, your comfort and safety are assured
Camden Valley balloon rides take place on Friday Saturday or Sunday over the beautiful & historic Macarthur region, a hidden gem just 50 minutes from the city centre
Hot Air Ballooning flights over Camden are approximately one hour in duration and finish with a delightful breakfast and Champagne celebration following the flight
- Enjoy a flight with highly experienced team who have been flying for over 30 years
- Relax in the knowledge of Balloon Aloft’s 100% safety record
- Learn about the history and landscape of the Valley from local pilots
- Experience the first class service from the team named as a NSW Tourism Award Best Adventure Tourism Operator Finalist for 2013.
What to wear
Clothing suitable for walking or hiking is recommended with enclosed shoes preferably waterproof as there may be dew on the ground in the early mornings. It is no colder in the air than it is on the ground, so just dress for early morning temperatures. A hat and sunglasses are recommended and don’t forget to bring your camera!
- Begin your morning with tea, coffee and biscuits at the pre-flight passenger briefing.
- Transport to and from the chosen launch and landing locations
- The opportunity to assist with the inflation and deflation of the balloons (optional).
- A 50 minute – 60minute flight
- Finishing with a gourmet buffet breakfast and champagne celebration at Rydges Campbelltown
Flights meet at Rydges Campbelltown, 15 Old Menangle Road, Campbelltown.
It is recommended to book 1-2 weeks in advance to secure your ideal date
Get In touch
Leave us a message